COVID-19 Safety Protocol
The Health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we are taking every step to ensure that our patients and team are protected. Our clinic has initiated the following new guidelines to reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- Office surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each day and in between patients.
- Prior to your appointment we will e-mail or text health screening questions. This will give you the opportunity to reschedule if you are exhibiting any symptoms.
- We ask that you wear a face-covering or a mask to your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Hearing aids will be disinfected upon receipt and before returning to the patient.
- We will do our best to allow greater time spacing between patient visits. This will reduce waiting times and the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We are now able to provide virtual programming adjustments and troubleshooting by phone. We can also do video calls by Facetime and Zoom Meetings upon request.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.
We treat our patients like our own family because we recognize that hearing well is important in all of your relationships!
Check out more reviews to see how our patients feel about our service.